Tuesday, February 10, 2009

IDEA # 59

If you are away on a business trip, document a day in your life for your
partner. For example:

'A Day In The Life Of Mark'

6am: Just woke up and thought of you - Wish you were laying next to me.
Well, I better get ready for work.

7am: Am on the train. It's crowded; everyone looks like they are half dead. I
miss ya heaps.

8.30am: Have just organized my day, it's going to be a busy one.

9.30am: Am in the middle of a really boring meeting. I am trying to
concentrate on this months sales figures but I keep thinking of your beautiful
eyes.

...

6.30pm: Thank goodness the day is over. I am counting the days until we’re
together again.

Send your letter to your partner. This is a wonderful way to tell your partner
how often you think about her during the day and to share your life with her in
a special way.

No comments:

Post a Comment